§1 General provisions
The terms used in this document have the following meanings:
- Controller – Proplab sp. z o.o., ul. Jana Pawła II 13/7, 25-025 Kielce, REGON (statistical number): 388704690, NIP (tax identification number): 6572959540, entered into the register of businesses kept by the District Court for the city of Kielce, X Business Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000541035.
- Website – the TenanTeam website available online at domain www.TenanTeam.com;
- Web page – a web page at www.TenanTeam.com and all its subpages;
- Parties – the Controller and the User;
- User – a natural person using the Website and disclosing its personal data within the Website.
§3 Personal data protection
- The Controller is the Controller of personal data within the meaning of regulation on the personal data protection of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Using the Website entails the necessity to disclose personal data by the User.
- The Controller obtains and processes the following personal data:
- first and last name
- correspondence address
- telephone number
- electronic mail address
- business name
- business address
- Personal data are processed in order to enter into and perform the agreement on service provision (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR), perform electronically provided services (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR), carry out direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) and marketing profiling (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) activities.
- The personal data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be processed until the moment of receiving an objection from the User. Within any other scope, personal data will be processed until the end of the agreement on service provision by the Controller and during the time necessary to perform all the obligations imposed by the law (settlements, limitation periods for claims).
- If the User signs up for the newsletter, personal data will also be processed for marketing purposes under Article 6 (1) (f) of regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). Disclosing your personal data is voluntary, but a failure to disclose your personal data will make it impossible for you to receive any of our messages.Personal data will be stored until the day of unsubscribing by the User from the newsletter.
- Personal data will be disclosed exclusively to reliable subcontractors of the Controller, i.e. suppliers of IT services (Kerris Group Sp. z o.o., 300.codes Sp. z o.o.), accounting company.
- Personal data will be disclosed to other Users of the Website in order to perform the purpose of the Website each time at the request of the User sent through the Website.
- Personal data will be processed by automated means, including profiling. Profiling is performed with the objective to prepare the best personalised offers and dedicated advertisements.
- The Administrator does not transfer any of the User’s Personal Data to external entities whose functionalities are used in the Service, in particular:
- Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA,
- MPAY Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poland.
§4 Rights of User
- In the event of any changes in personal data, the User should update personal date in the User’s Profile.
- The User has the right to request access to the content of its personal data, rectification and erasure of personal data or restriction of processing. Moreover, the User has also the right to withdraw its consent at ant time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, the right to portability of data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Disclosing your personal data is voluntary, but a failure to disclose your personal data will make it impossible for you to use the Website.
- The Controller may refuse to remove personal data of the User if the Controller is under a legal obligation to keep such personal data.
§5 Data Encryption
- The Controller undertakes to encrypt transmission of data in order to secure the data of the User kept in the system.
- Every connection of the User with the Website is encrypted and confidential.
§6 Technical Data Protection
- The Controller uses various technical and organizational manners to ensure safety of personal data of the User and to protect personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. Information is stored and processed using highly secured servers, complying with appropriate safety measures that meet requirements of Polish law.
- The Controller undertakes to store backup copies containing personal data of the User.
- The data entrusted are stored with the use of the best-quality hardware and servers in properly secured data storage centres which may be accessed exclusively by authorised persons.
- The Controller processes personal data respecting all the legal and technical requirements imposed on the Controller under the provisions on personal data protection.
§7 Cookies Policy
- Within the Website two types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until the moment the User logs out, leaves the web page or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for a period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the User.
- The Website uses the following Cookies:
- “strictly necessary cookies” – enable the use of the services available within the Website, e.g. they are used for the purpose of user authorisation;
- “securing cookies” – guarantee security, e.g. they are used to detect abuses with regard to the use of the Website;
- “performance cookies” – enable the collection of information on how the Website is used;
- “functionality cookies” – remember settings and personalized interface selected by the User, e.g. selected language or region of the the User, font size, Website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising cookies” – provide the User with advertising content adjusted to the User’s interests;
- “integration cookies” – connected with the services of third persons used by the Website, e.g. Google Analytics, MPAY S.A.
- You can change your settings concerning cookies in your web browser. The failure to change such settings means that you accept the cookies used here.
- In line with the practices of the majority of websites, we store HTTP queries sent to our server (server logs). With regard to the above, we store:
- the IP addresses from which users browse the content of our website;
- the time of receiving a query
- the time of sending a reply,
- the name of the client’s station – identified by means of the HTTP protocol,
- the information on errors that occurred while performing HTTP transactions,
- the URL addresses of pages previously visited by the users (reference links);
- the information on the user’s browser.
- The data collected in the log book are used exclusively for the purposes of managing the Website.
- The collected logs are stored for an unspecified period of time as auxiliary materials assisting in the management of the Website. The information contained in the logs is disclosed exclusively to persons authorised to manage the Website. On the basis of log files, we generate statistics that help us in the management of the Website. Collective summaries in the form of statistics do not contain any treats identifying persons visiting the website.
- The User may at any time contact the Controller in order to obtain information on how and in what manner the Controller is using its personal data.
- The User may also ask the Controller to remove its personal data entirely or in a specified part.
- The Controller may be contacted by email to the address: [email protected].